This looks like a still from a Hollywood disaster movie, but it's real. This isn't a news post, so I'm not reporting with any accuracy where it happened: Guatemala, if memory serves. Regardless, the image is striking, frightening, and apparently the very real result of subterranean waters creating a sinkhole.
Limited-Time Offer
-
My brand has long been "Atheist Jerk-off," but wtf I love Catholicism now.
In this era of artificial intelligence, it is becoming urgent to
distinguish h...
Latin, Lunch, and Laundry: My first weeks at Reed
-
*LATIN:*
Alright, now that I'm through my first week, let's talk classes. First,
we have Hum 110. Humanities 110 is a class that every freshman at Re...
Innovation and bike design at Oregon Manifest 2011
-
In late September 2011, I attended Oregon Manifest in northwest Portland. I
visited the opening night showcase, and was able to get a peek at most of
the e...
-
Zumba has a kitty friend to give his hand me downs too. At least until
Tim gwes bigger than him.
I finished advent tree and it just turned Nov. I have...
No comments:
Post a Comment