I stumbled upon this picture, loved it, and set it as wallpaper on the laptop. The next day Barb sees it and says to me in the most casual tone of voice, "Who's that guy?" Not, "Holy shit, that's one gigantic cat!", but "Who's that guy?"
The Race Galactic
-
There was a period of time where they were just putting Star Wars on shit.
Games Workshop used to do that too, with their license. There was some
*filth*...
Latin, Lunch, and Laundry: My first weeks at Reed
-
*LATIN:*
Alright, now that I'm through my first week, let's talk classes. First,
we have Hum 110. Humanities 110 is a class that every freshman at Re...
Innovation and bike design at Oregon Manifest 2011
-
In late September 2011, I attended Oregon Manifest in northwest Portland. I
visited the opening night showcase, and was able to get a peek at most of
the e...
-
Zumba has a kitty friend to give his hand me downs too. At least until
Tim gwes bigger than him.
I finished advent tree and it just turned Nov. I have...
2 comments:
What a fatty?
Mom would have said: My god, look at that cat!
Post a Comment