The tears flowed at the sight of Sue - My system had a temporary case of shock viewing her lovely face. Agree she was gentle, and kind and quite upbeat the few times we met. Sad.
Man-Made Horrors, Part One
-
I ate some food court Chinese and now, by every observable metric, the food
court Chinese is eating *me*. I was able to play a couple rounds of Blood
on ...
Autumn at Reed
-
[image: A young woman with blue hair sits sideways in a red Adirondack
chair, wearing a blue sweater and long white skirt. She has a book open on
her lap...
Innovation and bike design at Oregon Manifest 2011
-
In late September 2011, I attended Oregon Manifest in northwest Portland. I
visited the opening night showcase, and was able to get a peek at most of
the e...
-
Zumba has a kitty friend to give his hand me downs too. At least until
Tim gwes bigger than him.
I finished advent tree and it just turned Nov. I have...
1 comment:
The tears flowed at the sight of Sue - My system had a temporary case of shock viewing her lovely face. Agree she was gentle, and kind and quite upbeat the few times we met. Sad.
Post a Comment